Working with Scharad Lightbourne Photography, you will gain access and exposure to the daily operations of a professional photography freelance operation. You will learn about studio and location photography, lighting setup, techniques, fashion, styling, social media as well as working with a dynamic team of individuals.
You will assist the primary photographer with most aspects of this operation i.e. shooting, lighting, social media, workflow and more. You will work with a team to manage shooting on set as well as other areas such as:
- Shoot prep, planning and execution
- Shooting on location
- Shoot setup and break down
- Equipment Management
- Social Media Marketing & Promotion
Education + Experience
High School or Univeristy students can use this internship opportunity towards community service and/or college credit.
Check with your academic institution to verify this type of internship/apprenticeship meets the qualifications of your program at your institution.
Your internship may be full or part-time during a set period. If you need to meet a certain requirement for school, you can customize your internship for your program.
- You must own personal transportation
- You must be punctual
- You must have good communication skills
- Be able to work with a team of professionals
- Social media management (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat)
FILL OUT APPLICATION FORM >>
FILL OUT THE APPLICATION FORM BELOW